Once you have submitted your order you will be notified with payment information, which must be received within seven (7) days of the order placement. Shipping charges are assessed by value and distance – calculated by the USPS. Payment may be made in the following methods:
- Pay Pal
- Credit Card
- American Express
- In order to protect you we will be happy to get the necessary information by phone.
- Personal Checks
- Items will be shipped after the check clears.
- Money Orders & Cashiers Checks
When purchasing on line simply click “Purchase This Item” link and include the item number and simple description. On the short order form you simply click the method of payment. This will be easy for your convenience.
If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, notify us within three days of receipt and we will offer a refund of the purchase price including shipping. The item returned must be in the salable condition it was shipped. When we receive the return we will refund your money.
The Pearl Antiques may revise its policies from time to time. It is important to review these policies on a regular basis.
We ship most items by Priority Mail insured. However, jewelry of high value is sent by Registered and Insured Mail. This method may take slightly longer but it is the most secure method we have found.
If you choose to pay by check or money order we will provide a mailing address upon completion of the order.
Our Layaway program is as follows:
- Full price for all purchased items.
- One third (1/3) deposit required.
- Balance to be paid in two payments of one third (1/3) each and completed in 60 days.
- Items will be shipped on completion of payments.
- We can accept returns but will only offer a credit for a future purchase.
- We will consider other situations on a case-by-case basis.